Wade WeichelSenior Product Manager
11. Tool Integrations LTI – (Learning Tool Inneroperability) at course level
10. Date Management – the ability to manage due/availability dates across your Bb course on from one page.
9. Student Preview – ability to view your course as student, all the way down to My Grades
8. Bb Grader – iPad app that allows an instructor or evaluator to review submitted assignments.
7. Retention Center – allows faculty to track student risk indicators without difficult setup/configuration.
6. Grade Center – Grade History – track grade center interactions over time
5. Test Power Features (significant digits, test exceptions, Access Log [lets you see in timestamped way that student’s interaction with a test], IP Address Filters (assures integrity in high-stakes testing environment]
4. Authentic Assessment (Large projects, capstone portfolio – complex set of work, direct assessment, generally not an exam. (extensive feedback) [Assignment Tool, Portfolio assignments, Wikis, use of Rubrics, SafeAssign, non-electronic observations…]
3. Delegated & Anonymous Grading – good for high-stakes testing for anonymity for delegated graders as well as students, large course section grading of assignments can be distributed.
2. Goal Alignments to Question Items and Individual Rubric Criteria –
1. Goals Manager – Mapping Tool – ability to update content alignments
What is Bb Working on?
- New Student Dashboards (Competency Based Education)
- Workflow Improvements & Usability (thread navigation in discussion board grading)
- Simpler posting of grades to the SIS
- BbGrader grows to BbIsntructor fully fleshed out.
- Bb Ultra improvements including calculated column formula builder